Happy Sunday Friends!
Friday,, the lovely Katie over at Running4Cupcakes nominated me for a Sunshine Award and I was so excited!!!
I have been soaking up time with my best friend all weekend so I just wanted to pop in and say hi! I hope you like it as much as I do! It is so much fun learning about each other!!
- Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award.
1. What is your absolute favorite food?
-One word. Nachos. They are all I need in life.
2. What was the 1st blog you read?
-Julie from PBFingers I still love her blog and silly pictures of Sadie
3. If you had a be on a reality TV show, which one would you be on?
-Real Housewives of AnyTown. I am seriously obsessed. It’s bad. Andy Cohen, call me!
4. What is your catch phrase?
-You Go Girl. I even say it to Mike sometimes which gets kinda awkward!
5. Where and when is your next vacation?
-I think Vegas in April!! We will be celebrating mom’s 50th birthday, my brother’s 21st and my 25th!
6. Football? Yes or No?
-YES! GO RAVENS!!
7. If you could only watch one TV show or movie for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
-A Romantic comedy like How to Lose a Guy in 10 days…. what can I say? I love happy endings!
8. First thing you did this morning?
-Curse my alarm.
9. What goal are you currently working towards?
-Running again! I am going to schedule my surgery soon!!!
10. What is one thing that your readers might not know about you?
-I have a serious OBSESSION with Taylor Swift (I honestly think we would be great friends.) And anything Princess related. So much so that my parents and brother (Lovingly?!?!?!) refers to be as Princess and Cinderella…..
Now it is YOUR turn!!
1. What is your favorite color?
2.What is a new blog you’ve been reading lately?
3.What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
4.Ice Cream or Cake?
5. Favorite TV show?
6. Soup or salad?
7. What would be on your favorite NACHOS?!?!?
8. What is the last book you read?
9. What is your favorite running distance?
10. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the next year?
And my nominees are…
There you have it! Happy Saturday all!