Hey friends! Happy Friday! It is my favorite day of the week with all the fun the weekend promises!
I am so excited for this weekend! Family party tonight and I get to hang with sweet baby Parker!!! Can you believe he is a month old already!?!?! We have cookie making plans, a Christmas party Saturday night, some treating myself to do, and plans for a relaxing Sunday!!
With all that fun up on the horizon, I thought it would be even more fun to share with you some things that I have been loving this week!!!
- Flavored K cups. I am especially loving this Brown Sugar Cake one! This is seriously good coffee. It is like dessert before breakfast! Who doesn’t want that!?
- My favorite wine. It is calling to me tonight. This wine is a local wine from Boordy Vineyards here in Maryland. Riesling is my favorite and this is just so perfect to have to wind down with!
- Tacky Christmas things! Prepare for more pictures to come, but let’s just say my outfit for our party Saturday night involves the below accessories… and maybe a light up boa! I have had a blast searching for this stuff!!
- Sales. My favorite store ever aka the Loft had awesome sales all week and I treated myself to some new dresses and outfits last night! Pictures to come!
- Christmas music taking over entire radio stations. I could listen to this song on repeat all day long and just smile!!! Isn’t it just beautiful?
- Cookie butter. I have no words. I have been addicted to this since it arrived at my Trader Joe’s. It is crack…
- My countdown app. I like knowing exactly how long until Santa comes!
What are some of your favorite things this week??? I would love to know!